TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Adinas Agera Tour and Travel
acts as agents of visitors in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport of tour by aircraft, boat or any other means and shall not be liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loss or damage arriving from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
Our liability to our passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by law of Ethiopia and all clients are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the case of action arises.
Adinas Agera Tour and Travel reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out any or all parts of the service agreed to be supplied and in any events of the exercised of such right the terms of clause (2) relating to our liability shall apply.
While every care is taken, Adinas Agera Tour and Travel cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage or other personal belongings.
While every effort is made to adhere to the specifics mentioned in the agreed itinerary, changes may be required at times. However, all efforts are made to meet the conditions of the original programme.
Prior to issuance of tickets, changes of confirmed reservations may be subject to additional fees as the result of other principals' price changes such as airline, hotel, parks and churches or Museums.
- Adinas Agera Tour and Travel shall accept agency or individual requests for tours, safaris, and car hire etc. in good faith.
- In confirmation of tours, agencies making bookings with Adinas Agera Tour and Travel shall make payments as follows:-
A) 25% upon confirmation of the tour
B) The balance of 75% 45days prior to the commencement of the tour. C) If complete payment has not been made as per above, Adinas Agera Tour and Travel is not obliged to accept the client/conduct tour unless other arrangements have been made before hand, and no refund will be made.
Cancellations of tour booking must be made in writing and are subject to the following charges.
- From sixty to thirty days prior to departure, an administrative fee of USD 50 per person will be made.
- Thirty days to fifteen days prior to departure, a fee of 50% of the tour price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 14 days prior to departure, no refund will be made.
- Trip cancellation and baggage insurance is recommended.